The purpose of the Graphic CSR Code is to give guidelines how we as a company can contribute to solve the social and environmental challenges in consequence of the globalisation. The principles of the code show the way how we as a company by our actions respect the fundamental human rights and employee rights, take a responsibility for the environment and work against all kinds of corruption.
Our joining the Graphic CSR Code contributes to hold our focus on social responsibility in our activities and to strengthen the ongoing communication about the progress we make as to CSR.
In June 2017 we published the »Communication on Progress« CSR report for the company.
Read the detailed report here >
We committed ourselves to the following 10 principles:
1. To support, respect and protect the internationally proclaimed human rights
2. To make sure that human rights are not violated
3. To sustain freedom of association and acknowledge the right to collective negotiations
4. To support the eradication of all kinds of forced labour
5. To support an efficient abolition of child labour
6. To eliminate discrimination in relation to conditions of employmentEnvironment
7. To support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
8. To initiate the promotion of a larger environmental responsibility
9. To encourage to the development and introduction of environmentally friendly technologies
10. To oppose all kinds of corruption, such as blackmail and bribe.